Simple, yet often times forgotten little 'ah-has' that will truly help you feel younger, and your look stay snappy!
- Don't forget your lips! Keep them moist, as dry flaky lips can age your appearance. Find our yummy organic Lip Balm HERE.
Get plenty of sleep - sleep triggers the release of hormones that help keep your skin thicker and more elastic. Doesn't a nap sound great right now?
- Drink up! Hydration is crucial to help feel younger: stay well hydrated, and if you eat salt, be sure it is high quality sea salt to avoid puffiness around the eyes.
- Gently exfoliate to remove dead dry lifeless skin and reveal fresher, brighter skin underneath.
- Anti oxidants are your friend, - counter the damage that free radicals create, by eating them and wearing them. A high quality topical vitamin C can counter-act and minizmize fine lines and wrinkle.
- Don't forget your hands, apply moisturizer throughout the day. Do you carry one with you?
- Use a makeup primer, before your foundation, to fill in wrinkles and help to smooth out your skin. Find our Pure Primer HERE.
- Be sure you use a good magnifying mirror for applying eye makeup. It is oh so challenging to see what you are doing with out your eye glasses. (I can attest to this).
- Wear soft shades and a light touch of eye shadow, bringing attention to the eye, not the lid.
- Put your eyebrows back on. Really. Tip: Brow powder on top of brow pencil lasts the longest.
- Coat your lips with foundation prior to putting lipstick on to avoid lipstick bleeding.
- Plump up your lips by coating with foundation, lining with lip liner and then fill your lips completely with the liner pencil, like a big girl color crayon. Add your lipstick now.
I could go on and on; there are so many ways we can enhance our beauty and just plain feel good about ourselves as we mature. What tips can you share with us?
Simple Beauty Minerals. Always 100% Guaranteed.
Psst...FREE shipping on orders $50.00+ (U.S. Only)