You want your skin to glow, and your eyes to shine; Good healthy skin begins from the inside. With skinfood.
That is what this smoothie is. Skinfood.
Are there days when you wonder what to have for breakfast?
Do you stand at the kitchen counter mid-day wanting a snack, but not knowing what to make for yourself? Next time, try this great smoothie for breakfast, or anytime.
I call it my Blue-Green skinfood
smoothie because it has blueberries and....hold on...SPINACH. Yes, spinach. In order for your skin to look its radiant best, you must eat a healthy dose of greens, everyday.
Here is the (kid-friendly) recipe:
- Juice of 2 Valencia oranges and 1 lemon (fresh juice is best). If you are watching your blood sugar, opt for coconut water or a plant-based milk instead.
- 1 frozen banana (doesn't have to be frozen, but it does give it that slushy frozen effect)
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries (or fresh)
- handful or two of baby spinach
- a squeeze of flax oil, a pinch of chia seeds
Blend this all in a blender and pour into a pretty glass to have for breakfast, or a snack or even dessert! In fact, this could be dinner on a hot day! BTW, to make really good smoothies you’ll need a really good blender. I use and recommend the Vita Mix.
Speaking of blues and greens...Did you know you can apply almost any mineral powder to any part of your face; this multi-purpose feature is the beauty and flexibility of mineral makeup. However, blues and greens are regulated to your eyes only.
More skin food
Ready for another easy green smoothie? This one features the fresh, crisp taste and super nutrition of romaine lettuce. Find it here.
Simple Beauty Minerals. Always 100% Guaranteed.
Psst...FREE shipping on orders $50.00+ (U.S. Only)