I like to get in the kitchen and create.
Sometimes it is a new raw dessert or a new batch of wheat free, dairy free cookies or even sunscreen. I was in a kitchen creation mood again and this time the result was lip balm.
So, I ask you this: Are you a handcrafter? Do you like kitchen science projects? Or, do you simply want to feel confident that the ingredients in your personal care products are safe ? If not, skip to the end and you can grab the end results without all the fuss. If so, then I have a DIY lip balm recipe, and a product for you! Gather your supplies and get ready to cook up a batch of emollient lip balm that will glide right on your lips, keeping them soft, supple and just plain kissable.
- 1/4 Cup cold pressed virgin olive oil
- 1/2 oz beeswax
- 20 drops high quality lavender essential oil
- A dedicated pot
- A dedicated wooden spoon
- A scale
- A dedicated glass measuring cup with pour spout
- Lip balm tubes
- Heat the beeswax and olive oil until completely melted together.
- Remove from stove and add the essential oil.
- Pour into lip balm tubes. It helps to keep a piece of paper underneath your work area. Beeswax does not clean up easily.
- Let firm up and place caps on. Done!
Well now, wasn't that easy? Or, you could just purchase them here; knowing that they are a high quality, healthy product. $4.00 each, lavender, peppermint & scent of the month. Click here.
Simple Beauty Minerals. Always 100% Guaranteed.
Psst...FREE shipping on orders $50.00+ (U.S. Only)