Habits are everything.
They can make or break the health of your nails - thus, how you present yourself to the world.
1. Go naked in between coloring your nails - for at least 12 to 24 hours.
2. Apply cuticle oil or creme nightly, even over polish.
3. Keep hand creme convenient and apply at every opportunity. Best if your hand creme contains sunscreen of 30 SPF or above.
1. Wash hands and nails with gentle soap and warm water, gently scrubbing your fingernails and under the beds if necessary.
2. Use cuticle remover if necessary. Wash again.
1. Remove polish with acetone-free polish remover. Acetone is really tough on your skin and nails. You don't need it.
2. The next day, or that evening, polish your nails. Just be sure to give your nails some naked time.
3. Admire your work. 😜
Adding these simple steps into your daily and weekly rounds will keep your nails healthy and strong.