Mineral makeup is so versatile; you can actually use your favorite loose mineral eye shadow to paint your nails. How cool is that?
Plus, since there are no dyes in a high quality mineral makeup, you won't need a base coat to protect your nails from yellowing. And talk about matchy - matchy!
How to turn mineral makeup into nail polish
- 10 minutes
- spoonful of your chosen mineral eye shadow or blush
- clear non toxic nail polish (I love butter london for non-toxic polish)
- small mixing bowl or disposable paper cup
- add about a spoonful of mineral powder to bowl or cup
- add 25 to 30 drops of polish to the powder
- mix with toothpick, or polish brush
- adjust if too thick or too thin
- using the polish brush, paint away
- Add top coat once a day for a week long manicure
Don't worry that you are getting color on the brush of the clear polish. Just wipe it off on a tissue or cotton pad soaked in polish remover, before you put it back into the bottle. Give it a try! Then come back and tell us here on Facebook how it went.
Simple Beauty Minerals. Always 100% Guaranteed.
Psst...FREE shipping on orders $50.00+ (U.S. Only)
Enjoyed this bit of Simple Beauty? Join Us for 20% off your first order! It's FREE.