A rich olive oil creme that can be used day or night, depending on skins needs. Olive oil is naturally rich in antioxidants known to be anti-aging powerhouses.
"I've been using the skincare products for a couple weeks now and I love them. ﾠI love the Olive Oil cream. It just feels so nourishing."ﾠLinda W. "Thank you for your advice. ﾠLove your products....i feel my skin is being nourished with all the great ingredients!" Loretta S.
"I absolutely love the whipped olive oil. I design and make jewelry. I was at a show recently and one of the other vendors and I were engaged in conversation. I happened to mention my age and she was surprised! Said I looked 10 years younger. I replay that remark when I'm feeling the years. I've seen visible changes in my skin since I?ve incorporated your products into my regimen.ﾠ
All of this to say.....you had me at results."Sharon W.
Hydrate. Smooth. Soothe. Replenish. Rich. Non-Irritating.
What it Does
- The omega fatty acids from olive oil help to create a smoother, more even, younger-looking, and healthier complexion, no matter your age or skin type.
Penetrates deep into your skin to support cell renewal and hydrates dry skin while softening the appearance throughout the day
- Hydrates without clogging pores
- Multitasking - face, eyes, cuticles, body, lips
A good match is Olive Oil Light Lotionﾠduring the day and Whipped Olive Oil Cream at night.
Find Olive Oil Light Lotion here.
All skin types can use this luscious creme, especially sensitive, mature and very dry skins.
Bonus: Use as body lotion, lip balm, eye creme, nail creme, eye makeup remover. Great travel buddy!
Can be customized with your medicinal grade essential beauty oil of choice.ﾠ
- Natural/Unscented Olive Oil
can help prevent wrinkles and somewhat firm your skin. As a powerful astringent, it also helps reduce acne blemishes and the appearance of large pores.
- Copaiba has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antimicrobial properties. It can helps to relieve dry skin conditions, revive mature skin and aid in wound healing. It is one of the safest oils to use on your skin.
- Peace & Calming to assist in soothing sensitive skins
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!
I personally guarantee you will love your new and improved skin with and without makeup after using Simple Beauty Minerals and Simple Beauty Skin.
- We ship Monday, Wednesday and Friday via USPS 2 day
- US 2 day from the time of shipping, not time of order
- FREE Shipping on All U.S. domestic retail orders over $55.00
- Flat rate shipping charge of $6.95 for retail orders under $55.00.
- We ship to the U.S. & Canada
- Canada shipping is also flat rate shipping charge of $26.00
Explore our shipping FAQ’s here.
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Organic Olive Fruit Oil (Olea Europaea), Emulsifying Wax (Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60), Olive Butter (Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Olive Fruit Oil (Olea Europaea), Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Organic White Willow Bark Extract (Salix Alba), Organic Neem Seed Oil (Melia Azadirachta), Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis), Organic Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Organic Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- 1.8 oz.
- 85% Organic
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
- Free from known Parabens
- Free from known Fragrance & Phthalates
- Gluten Conscious
Apply to face, neck, and throat (don't forget your hands) directly after your serum or exfoliant.
About a nickels worth should cover your face and neck.
Follow up with Pure Bliss Eye Cream.
Read more about Frankincense for skin here.
Read more about Olive Oil for skin here.
The moisturizer you use under your mineral makeup is important to the outcome of your look, as well as the overall wearability of your minerals.