NEW! Calm Down Facial Oil
Redness relief. Soothing. Ultra-Gentle. Non-Irritating. Antioxidant Rich. Anti-Aging.
Reduces inflammation; Stimulates cell growth; Regulates Sebum production; smells divine!
For healthier overall skin.
Calming Facial Treatment Oil for Sensitive Skin
This botanically based, pro-aging facial oil is appropriate for your sensitive skin that needs cooling hydration.
“Loved it! It helps my sensitive skin when it’s burning to calm down and feel comfortable. Not just my facial skin but all over.” Sylvia T.
“I like how I only need a small amount to cover my whole face, I like how it feels on my face. Stays oily for a time but it doesn’t bother me, just can’t put too much on at once.” Lara B.
“I also have issues with really bad razor burn on my bikini line, and I used it after I shaved and it was not as bad as usual the next day. I continued with it for a few days and while I did still get some razor burn, it was a fraction of what it usually is.” Shannon W.
“it it helped my skin a whole lot, the redness that had been there for most of my pregnancy and the irritation with it were/ are almost gone and my skin is no longer flakey in those places.” Helena S.
What It Does
- Refreshes skin and reduces inflammation with lemony scented Palmarosa essential oil.
- Stimulates the production and protection of new cells, rejuvenates without causing irritation.
- As it stimulates cell growth, it regulates sebum production, keeping skin in balance with Helichrysum.
- Reduces over-active cell turnover, which can leave skin dry and inflamed, and stabilizes cell membranes for healthier skin overall thanks to Schisandra fruit extract.
- Immediately penetrates with a silky texture with a blend of vegetable oils and therapeutic essential oils.
Tanacetum annuum, neroli, and rose are ideal for sensitive skins.
The base contains sunflower oil and shea butter and no waxes, for maximum moisture.
Who Is It For?
- Sensitive skin, redness
- Normal to dry skin as your night treatment
- Anyone who experiences sunburns (not you!), or sensitive bouts
- Ideal after aggressive treatments or as your regular nightly moisturizer.
- A final step in your PM routine
- Following your serum application
- Gently massage or pat into skin with circular, upward strokes, paying special attention to the jaw, cheek bones, temples, and brow line.
- Follow with Pure Bliss Eye Creme
Ingredients: Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter*, Punica granatum (pomegranate) seed extract*, Rosa canina (rosehip) seed extract*, Schizandra sphenanthera (schisandra fruit) fruit extract, Citrus aurantium amara (neroli) flower oil*, Helichrysum italicum (helichrysum) flower oil*, Rosa damascena (rose) flower oil*, Anthemis nobilis (roman chamomile) flower oil, Santalum spicatum (sandalwood) wood oil, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil*, Cymbopogon martinii v. motia (palmarosa) leaf oil*, Citrus aurantium (petitgrain bigarade) leaf/bud oil, Tanacetum annuum flower oil*, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract*
*Ingredients from Organic Farming; 100% of the total of the ingredients are from natural origin; 98.87% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming; Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by Ecocert® Greenlife according to Ecocert standard available at http://cosmetics.ecocert.com
Synthetic Fragrance Free
Note: Based on comments from our VIP street team, the packaging you will receive will be different than the photo. You will get a beautiful SBM purple pump bottle when you receive your product. (Updated photo coming soon)