Warm 3 Perfect Cover Mineral Foundation
Medium to tan skin tones with yellow or olive undertones. Lighter skinned women of color often do well with this shade.
Our Perfect Cover Formula offers you a light, minimal coverage, and an almost weightless feel to your foundation, along with SPF Protection.
It’s also buildable for special occasions or for when you wish for more full coverage.
“I have been so surprised and delighted by the care and knowledge of Lisa’s ability to help me find the right colors for me without even seeing me! She is amazing and patient!” Dora K.
Fancy all the benefits of our Perfect Cover Formula Loose Powder Foundation:
- Approximately SPF 15 Protection
- Simple Beauty Minerals flawless finish mineral powder foundations do not contain harsh chemical dyes, alcohol, fragrance or preservatives
- Perfect Cover Formula Mineral Makeup Powder Foundation includes titanium and zinc, which provide an all-natural, soothing barrier from the elements
- Simple Beauty Minerals Mineral Powder Foundation is easy to use
- Perfect Cover Formula Mineral Makeup Powder Foundation is good for every skin type and condition, from oily skin to dry, mature types
- Virtually waterproof
Now comes with a locking sifter! Can you say “mess be gone?”
Enjoy our multi-purpose foundation.
For a matte finish, follow these three steps:
- After moisturizing your face, tap a small amount of minerals into the lid of the jar.
- Dip your Kabuki Brush into the powder, swirl the minerals into the brush, tap it on its side to let extra minerals fall back into the lid, then apply the powder to your skin in circular strokes, beginning in the areas you want the most coverage.
- Buff, and repeat, until desired look is achieved. More helpful application tips here.
Three easy steps for a liquid foundation:
- Tap a small, pea-sized amount of minerals into the palm of your hand.
- Add your favorite facial oil, moisteruizer or serum and mix together.
- Apply to your face using your fingers, sponge or a foundation brush until blended in. This method is great for those who like their foundation with a dewey finish. More helpful application tips here. And Here.
Ingredients: Mica, titanium dioxide, zinc, oxides, ultramarine blue, chromium green
- 10 grams
- Gluten Conscious
- Paraben, Fragrance and Phthalate Free
- Locking Sifter
The vegan, soft-as-silk, made for mineral makeup Kabuki Brush is highly recommended.
Similar in shade to Sensy Rich Formula Willow.