If your neutral skin is between fair and medium in depth of color – Here is your match.
Take our customers word for it; our foundations not only cover your imperfections (we all have them), they improve your skin with regular wear.
You will love how our Perfect Cover formula will feel like you have nothing on your skin.
You will adore the buildableﾠcoverage which gives you as much or as little coverage as you want.ﾠ
Enjoy the flawless finish and perfection that is your skin.
Truly the best mineral foundation ever.
Take our Foundation Shade Finder Here.
Fancyﾠall the benefits of our Perfect Cover Formula LooseﾠPowder Foundation:
- Approximately SPF 15 sun protection if 2 full layers applied
- Simple Beauty Mineralsﾠmakeup foundation does not contain harsh chemical dyes, alcohol, fragrance, fillers or preservatives
- Perfect Cover FormulaﾠMineral Makeup Powder Foundation includes titanium and zinc, which provide an all-natural, soothing barrier from the elements
- Simple Beauty MineralsﾠMineral Powder Foundation is easy to use
- Perfect Cover FormulaﾠMineral Makeup Powder Foundation is wearable for every skin type and condition, from oily skin to dry, and mature skin
- Virtually sweat and waterproof
Enjoy our multi-purpose foundation.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!
I personally guarantee you will love your new and improved skin with and without makeup after using Simple Beauty Minerals and Simple Beauty Skin.
Explore our shipping FAQ’s here.
Mica (coverage, texture, pigment), titanium dioxide (sunscreen, coverage, adhesion), zinc oxide (sunscreen, coverage, colorant), iron oxides (dye-free color), green oxide (dye-free pigment), ultramarine blue (dye-free pigment),ﾠsilicon dioxide (absorbant, adherence)
- 8 grams
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
- Paraben Free
- Fragrance & Phthalate Free
- Gluten Conscious
- Mess-Free Locking Sifter
For a matte finish, follow these three steps:
- After moisturizing your face, tap a small amount of minerals into the lidﾠof the jar.
- Dip your Kabuki Brush into the powder, swirl the minerals into the brush, tap it on its side to let extra minerals fall back into the lid, then apply the powder to your skin in circular strokes, beginning in the areas you want the most coverage.
Buff, and repeat, untildesired look, is achieved.ﾠMore helpful application tips here.
Three easy steps for a liquid foundation:
- Tap a small, pea-sized amount of minerals into the palm of your hand.
- Add your favorite facial oil, moisturizer or serum and mix together.
- Apply to your face using your fingers, sponge or a foundation brush until blended in. This method is great for those who like their foundation with a dewy finish.ﾠMore helpful application tips here.ﾠﾠAnd Here.ﾠ
The vegan, soft-as-silk, made for mineral makeupﾠKabuki Brush is highly recommended.