Our enriched Ultra Light formula isﾠa fluffy, light mineral foundation, offering barely there coverage; the 'lightweight' of our three formulas.
"It's nice to work with a smaller company and feel like a truly valued customer with such personal attention." Jana B.
Take our Foundation Shade Finder Here.
This is theﾠbest lightweight mineral foundation, containing beneficial to give a boost to your skin.
- Green tea extract, a fantastic antioxidant for pro-aging protection as well as soothing benefits forﾠyour skin.
- Chamomile to soothe and calm sensitive and irritated skin.
- Vitamin A to improve your skin?s tone and texture while helping to smooth lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin E for more antioxidant help, to moisturize, and ease irritation.
Enjoy our Multi-Purpose Foundation
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!
I personally guarantee you will love your new and improved skin with and without makeup after using Simple Beauty Minerals and Simple Beauty Skin.
Explore our shipping FAQ’s here.
Mica (coverage, texture), titanium dioxide (sunscreen, coverage, adhesion), hydrated silica (absorption, spreadability), oxides (color), green tea extract (soothing, antioxidant), Matricaria (chamomile) flower extract (soothing, antioxidant), vitamin A (antioxidant), vitamin E (antioxidant)
- 8 grams
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
- Locking Sifter
- Paraben Free
- Fragrance and Phthalate Free
- Not a Gluten Free Formula
For a matte finish, follow these three steps:
Three easy steps for a liquid foundation:
- After moisturizing your face, tap a small amount of minerals into the lidﾠof the jar.
- Dip your Kabuki Brush into the powder, swirl the minerals into the brush, tap it on its side to let extra minerals fall back into the lid, then apply the powder to your skin in circular strokes, beginning in the areas you want the most coverage.
- Buff, and repeat, until desired look is achieved.ﾠMore helpful application tips here.
- Tap a small, pea-sized amount of minerals into the palm of your hand.
- Add your favorite facial oil, moisturizer or serum and mix together.
- Apply to your face using your fingers, sponge or a foundation brush until blended in. This method is great for those who like their foundation with a dewy finish. More helpful application tips here.ﾠAnd here.
The vegan, soft-as-silk, made for mineral makeup Kabuki Brushﾠis highly recommended.