For light to medium skin tones with neutral to pink undertones.
Your skin will look flawless, not made-up.
Our enriched Ultra Light formula isﾠa fluffy, light, sheer coverage mineral makeup offering a barely there coverage; the lightweight of our three formulas.
"Thank you so much again for everything -- I love your make-up -- finally something that doesn't make me feel sick!" ﾠWhitney W., CA.
Take our Foundation Shade Finder Here.
This is theﾠbest lightweight mineral foundation, containing beneficial to give a boost to your skin.
- Green tea extract, a fantastic antioxidant for pro-aging protection as well as soothing benefits forﾠyour skin.
- Chamomile to soothe and calm sensitive and irritated skin.
- Vitamin A to improve your skin?s tone and texture while helping to smooth lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin E for more antioxidant help, to moisturize, and ease irritation.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!
I personally guarantee you will love your new and improved skin with andwithout makeup after usingSimple Beauty Minerals andSimple Beauty Skin.
Explore our shipping FAQ's here.
Mica, titanium dioxide, hydrated silica, oxides, green tea extract, Matricaria (chamomile) flower extract, vitamin A, vitamin E
- 8 grams
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free
- Fragrance and Phthalate Free
- Locking Sifter
- Not a Gluten Free Formula
Enjoy our multi-purpose foundation.
For a matte finish, follow these three steps:
Three easy steps for a liquid foundation:
- After moisturizing your face, tap a small amount of minerals into the lidﾠof the jar.
- Dip your Kabuki Brush into the powder, swirl the minerals into the brush, tap it on its side to let extra minerals fall back into the lid, then apply the powder to your skin in circular strokes, beginning in the areas you want the most coverage.
- Buff, and repeat, until desired look is achieved.ﾠMore helpful application tips here.
- Tap a small, pea-sized amount of minerals into the palm of your hand.
- Add your favorite facial oil, moisturizer or serum and mix together.
- Apply to your face using your fingers, sponge or a foundation brush until blended in. This method is great for those who like their foundation with a dewy finish. More helpful application tips here. And here.
The vegan, soft-as-silk, made for mineral makeup Kabuki Brushﾠis highly recommended.