For porcelain skin with neutral to pink undertones. A light, barely there mineral foundation coverage.
Our customers tell it like it is; our foundations not only cover your imperfections (we all have them), they improve your skin with regular wear.
Our enriched Ultra Light formula offers a fluffy, light coverage mineral foundation, with barely-there coverage; the 'lightweight' of our three formulas.
"I wasn't sure it was going to be healthy for my skin. I've never been much for wearing makeup but now that I'm in my thirties I find your products help hide a few of my little imperfections and are fun & easy to use!"ﾠKaren D.
Take our Foundation Shade Finder Here.
This is the best lightweight mineral foundation, containing beneficial to give a boost to your skin.
- Green tea extract, a fantastic antioxidant for pro-aging protection as well as soothing benefits forﾠyour skin.
- Chamomile to soothe and calm sensitive and irritated skin.
- Vitamin A to improve your skin?s tone and texture while helping to smooth lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin E for more antioxidant help, to moisturize, and ease irritation.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!
I personally guarantee you will love your new and improved skin with and without makeup after using Simple Beauty Minerals and Simple Beauty Skin.
Explore our shipping FAQ’s here.
Mica, titanium dioxide, hydrated silica, oxides, green tea extract, Matricaria (chamomile) flower extract, vitamin A, vitamin E
- 8 grams
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free
- Locking Sifter
- Fragrance and Phthalate Free
- Not a Gluten Free Formula
Enjoy our Multi-Purpose Foundations Application Tips
For a matte finish, follow these three steps:
Three easy steps for a liquid foundation:
- After moisturizing your face, tap a small amount of minerals into the lidﾠof the jar.
- Dip your Kabuki Brush into the powder, swirl the minerals into the brush, tap it on its side to let extra minerals fall back into the lid, then apply the powder to your skin in circular strokes, beginning in the areas you want the most coverage.
- Buff, and repeat, until desired look is achieved.ﾠMore helpful application tips here.
- Tap a small, pea-sized amount of minerals into the palm of your hand.
- Add your favorite facial oil, moisturizer or serum and mix together.
- Apply to your face using your fingers, sponge or a foundation brush until blended in. This method is great for those who like their foundation with a dewy finish. More helpful application tips here. And here.
The vegan, soft-as-silk, made for mineral makeupﾠKabuki Brush is highly recommended.