Mid-range for darker skin tones, and has lovely deep caramel and red tones.
Potentially gorgeous for Africans, African-Americans, and you Island ladies with deep chocolate complexions.
Copper overtones to your skin? This could be your match.
Our Sensy Rich formula foundation is perfect for those of you in need of a sensitive skin mineral foundation, and those who want a more complete, velvety smooth coverage.
You'll love the natural look and amazing staying power of Sensy Rich Mineral Foundation.
Our sensitive skin mineral foundation gives you beautiful coverage that can be layered to give you the look you desire.
“I am new to using makeup and am very sensitive to chemicals, so I am very thankful for your product. Thank you for your time.” ~ Rebecca
Take our Foundation Shade Finder Here.
Fancyﾠall the benefits of our Sensy Rich Formula LooseﾠPowder Foundation:
- Approximately SPF 15 protection
- Velvety full coverage formula
- Simple Beauty Minerals sensitive skin mineral foundation does not contain harsh chemical dyes, alcohol, fragrance, fillers or preservatives
- Sensy RichﾠFormulaﾠMineral Makeup Powder Foundation includes titanium and zinc, which provide an all-natural, soothing barrier from the elements
- Simple Beauty MineralsﾠMineral Powder Foundation is easy to use
- Sensy Rich FormulaﾠMineral Makeup Powder Foundation is good for every skin type and condition, especially sensitive skin
- Virtually water proof
Makeup that actually helps improve your skin, instead of just covering up flaws.
Enjoy our multi-purpose foundation.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!
I personally guarantee you will love your new and improved skin with and without makeup after using Simple Beauty Minerals and Simple Beauty Skin.
Explore our shipping FAQ's here.
Mica (Mineral), Titanium Dioxide (Mineral), Iron Oxides (Mineral), Ultramarine Blue (Pigment)
- 8 grams
- Vegan and Cruelty-Free
- Paraben Free
- Fragrance and PhthalateﾠFree
- Gluten Concsious
For a matte finish, follow these three steps:
- After moisturizing your face, tap a small amount of minerals into the lidﾠof the jar.
- Dip your Flat Top BufferﾠBrush into the powder, swirl the minerals into the brush, tap it on its side to let extra minerals fall back into the lid, then apply the powder to your skin in circular strokes, beginning in the areas you want the most coverage.
- Buff, and repeat, until desired look is achieved.ﾠMore helpful application tips here.
Three easy steps for a liquid foundation:
- Tap a small, pea-sized amount of minerals into the palm of your hand.
- Add your favorite facial oil, moisturizer or serum and mix together.
- Apply to your face using your fingers, sponge or a foundation brush until blended in. This method is great for those who like their foundation with a dewy finish.ﾠMore helpful application tips here. And here.
We highly recommend the Flat Top Buffer Brush for a smooth, polished look.