Enjoy 20% OFF your first order! Click here for your gift code
Your Cart is Empty
Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout
October 16, 2019
1 min read
Habits are everything.
They can make or break the health of your nails - thus, how you present yourself to the world.
1. Go naked in between coloring your nails - for at least 12 to 24 hours.
2. Apply cuticle oil or creme nightly, even over polish.
Hard As Hoof Nail Strengthening Cream
3. Keep hand creme convenient and apply at every opportunity. Best if your hand creme contains sunscreen of 30 SPF or above.
1. Wash hands and nails with gentle soap and warm water, gently scrubbing your fingernails and under the beds if necessary.
2. Use cuticle remover if necessary. Wash again.
Dr.Wonder Cuticle Remover, Oil Pen, Pusher & Softener - Nail Care for Loose Skin
1. Remove polish with acetone-free polish remover. Acetone is really tough on your skin and nails. You don't need it.
Mineral Fusion Nail Polish Remover
2. The next day, or that evening, polish your nails. Just be sure to give your nails some naked time.
3. Admire your work. 😜
Adding these simple steps into your daily and weekly rounds will keep your nails healthy and strong.